Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quick Update

Just a quick note, since I don't want to repeat all of this. I had my pre-op visits this morning for my surgery next Monday. Thinking about my daughter's surgeries last winter, I remembered a wonderful web site that was great for keeping loved ones updated on how she was doing. Today I set up a site for updates after my shoulder operation, so that I don't have to email and call a bajillion people (or more to the point: so my mom doesn't have to). :-)

There is a link on the right to Caring Bridge, or you can click on these words right here - yes, these! - to go there. It will ask you to register an email address before you view the site, but I've never gotten any kind of spam or unwelcome email from them.

I'm going to have my mom post updates Monday and maybe Tuesday, and hopefully after that I'll be able to log in and give you all the gruesome details myself. Meanwhile, your prayers and warm thoughts are most welcome. Thank you all!